What is the easiest way to make a gallon of iced sweet tea with your teas?
- Place 9 American Classic Tea pyramid bags in a heat
- Bring fresh, cold tap water to a rolling boil
- As soon as the water reaches a rolling boil, pour directly over
the tea bags
- Steep the tea bags for 6 minutes
- Add water and ice to bring to a gallon
If you do decide to sweeten your tea, we suggest that you create
a liquid solution with your sweetener prior to adding it to your
return to FAQs
© 2014 R.C. Bigelow, Inc.
To order by phone, call toll free: 1-888-BIGELOW (1-888-244-3569)
Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm (EST)