KIDS' FUN RUN INFORMATION
- Sunday, September 30th, 2012 at 9:00 AM sharp!
- Part of the 25th Annual Bigelow Tea Community Challenge
- Open to children from Pre-K to 6th grade only!
- First 250 kids guaranteed to receive a free T-shirt, goody bag,
race number, finishing ribbons & snacks.
- Trophies or other competitive prizes not awarded.
- Kids' Fun Run is a not for profit fundraising
- 100 Yard Scamper: Starts at 9:00 AM
- 880yd (1/2 Mile) Jog: Starts at 9:10 AM
- 1 Mile Run: Starts after completion of 1/2 mile jog.
- All Kids' events held at Wakeman's Athletic Field.
- Michele Goldberg
- For your convenience, you can pick up T-shirts and packets the
day before the race at the Fairfield YMCA (841 Old Post Road) on
Saturday, September 29, between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Packets will not be held after race day.
- Registration closes promptly at 8:45 AM.
here to download the Kids Fun Run Registration Form.
- $10 Registration Donation per Child (non-refundable)
Make donations payable to Bigelow
Tea Community Challenge and mail to:
R.C. Bigelow, Inc.
Attn: Community Challenge - Michele
201 Black Rock Turnpike
Fairfield, CT 06825
DIRECTIONS TO WAKEMAN'S CLUB
385 Center Street
( Please do not call Wakeman's Club for Race Information )
- I-95 North - Exit 19. Turn right at end of ramp. Wakeman's is
.1 mile on right.
- I-95 South - Exit 19. At first light, cross US1. Turn left at
second stop sign (Center Street). Wakeman's is .2 miles on