Community Challenge Events, Prizes, and Fees
COMMUNITY CHALLENGE FEATURES
- 5K Certified Course
- Computer timing for race by Hi-Tek Racing
- Events for all family members
- Conveniently located off I-95
- Complimentary food and beverages for all participants
- Childcare available so participants can run or walk!
- Free parking
RACE START TIMES
- 5K Road Race: begins at 10:00am.
- 2-Mile Fitness Walk: begins at 10:00am.
- Kids' Fun Run:
- 100-yard scamper begins at 9:00am.
- The 1/2 mile jog begins at 9:10am.
- Kids' mile run starts after completion of 1/2 mile jog.
- $400.00 Gift Card -
Donated by Warren Travel Agency
(you must be present to win)
- FREE BIGELOW TEA
- Many other raffle prizes to be given away
(Runners & Walkers are eligible for all raffle drawings.
Must be present to win.)
- Newly designed multi-color t-shirts guaranteed to first 1,000
- Voted #1 in CT by "Running Around CT News" as the "Best Runners
Race Packet" with Bigelow Tea and lots of goodies
AWARDS and PRIZES FOR 5K
- First male and female champions receive special awards
- Trophies awarded to top 3 in following age groups: 9-under;
10-13; 14-18 plus each 10-year age group from 19 through 80+
- First place male and female Fairfield resident prize
- $50 cash or gift certificate to first male and female to break
open record: (Open: Tom Harding 14:42 and Allison Lapinski
EARLY BIB PICKUP AND REGISTRATION
Saturday, September 28, 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
841 Old Post Road
Open for all events (5k, Walk, Corporate Team, Kids' Run)
RACE DAY REGISTRATION
Sunday, September 29th
- OPENS 8:00 AM
- CLOSES 15 min. prior to event start at Wakeman's Club
- T-shirts and packets must be picked up during Pre-Registration
or Day of Registration.
- Bigelow Tea not responsible for packets not picked up during
ADDITIONAL RACE INFO & REGISTRATION FORMS